Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can I dye my hair two days in a row with professional hair color?

I dyed my hair last night and it's not as dark as I would have wanted it. Can I dye it tonight or is that too rough on my hair? I bought the color from a professional beauty salon.Can I dye my hair two days in a row with professional hair color?
Yes you certainly can...Its done all the time..Use a demi permanant color for deposite only..Dont use a any hair color with 20 volume or higher..10 vol or less is best...Go ahead and color away..No damage.....Can I dye my hair two days in a row with professional hair color?
Depends on what type of haircolor. If it's semi-permanent, you can. If it's demi-permanent or permanent, I would recommend waiting at least two weeks to minimize damage and condition your hair as much as possible (everyday) until you color it again. And defintely condition it after you color again...and get your dead ends trimmed.





Hope this helps.
yes no probs did it myself?
did u not ask the salon, i dont think u can but what harm would it be to pick up a phone and ring up any hairdressers and ask for their opinion, free advice....well i suppose u will have to pay for the price of the call so we'll say cheap professional advice
i would say you can, just dont straighten it or use abrasive styling products for a week or two..
well when i dyed my hair a couple of weeks ago i tried to dye it platinum blonde but as my hair woz lite brown it went a sort of yellowy orange colour so the day after i died it again using the same product which woz LIVE XXL colour which i brought at the chemist, and my hair went white so then i used a toner, it was just a 99p wash in wash out colour and it went more of a platinum colour it did dry my hair out a bit but i went to the hairdressers and got some professional shampoo and conditioner and now it looks great plus my hair is quite thin so I'm sure it will be fine.
since you're going darker i would use a toner...much more gentle
YES YOU SURE CAN. I HAVE DONE IT MYSELF ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS. IT WILL NOT HURT A THING. JUST DON'T DO IT TOO OFTEN.
Yes you can. I was a beautician several years ago and have done this. I would just be sure to condition it well.
  • skin allergy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment