Saturday, February 20, 2010

What's the best professional hair color you've ever used?

I'm getting ready to open my salon. I need some opinions on pro hair color. I'm familiar with Redken color gels but nothing else. What do you use? What are your favorites? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanx!What's the best professional hair color you've ever used?
ok the rest of those are fine and dandy but very expensive, I do Loreal and Miss Clairol. the color lasts longer and the price is right. and I have never noticed any fadeout with either one of these. outgrowth yes but no fadeout.What's the best professional hair color you've ever used?
thats great you opening your own!! im a stylist as well for 9 years now....i know your familiar with redken but have you tried the color and shines from paul mitchell? its a great color line but it has low ammonia...but the best i have ever used is matrix so-color and goldwell are my ultamate favorites!!


good luck with the bizz....i wish you the best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment