Saturday, February 20, 2010

I just used Clairol Professional hair color. I have a question for any hair professionals?

My hair base color has been classified as the darkest of blondes. I have alot of cool undertones... I just used Clariol Professional Lightest Beige. 12b1. MY hair is definately lighter, but a bit reddish! This has a violet undertone. I left this on for 40 minutes.. What gives?I just used Clairol Professional hair color. I have a question for any hair professionals?
Sometimes even beige color can come out with reddish tones, try using a color that it specified as ash instead. I have had the same problem myself. You can also call a representative at the 1-800 # on your haircolor box. I hope this helps!I just used Clairol Professional hair color. I have a question for any hair professionals?
what give's whats your question i have the black and it has and violet undertone as well

No comments:

Post a Comment