Saturday, February 20, 2010

What are the top 5 professional hair color brands?

A friend of mine is planning of opening up a salon and she cannot decide which brand she is going to stock in her salon, so she has asked me to help her do some research on the internet.





To all the professional hair stylists out there, which 5 hair color brands do you most prefer to work with and why?





Thank you!What are the top 5 professional hair color brands?
RUSK,RUSK,RUSK,RUSK,RUSK


pure pigments,ultimate shine,doesnt fade quickly,awesome gray coverage,and there tubes are 31/4oz,not 2 like most and there products do exactly what they say they will.It's what I use in my salon,when I opened it I used the ion from sallys thats good but it has limits,then switched to redken,we didnt really much care for there color line but love there products,so now we switched to RUSK and we will never change.What are the top 5 professional hair color brands?
i'm not a professional, but i dye my hair with products from sally's beauty supply, which has some pretty professional stuff.





one of the best ones is called Ion Color Brilliance, it was some amazing stuff, along with their developer line. it made my hair really soft, and the colors worked pretty well. the developer made the smell really fruity and nice. :)





hopefully this helped a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment