Saturday, February 20, 2010

I need to know the ratio for professional hair color, I know I would use the color and the developer.?

How much of each?I need to know the ratio for professional hair color, I know I would use the color and the developer.?
i suggest you use a 20 developer ratio 1:1 %26amp; color no 4 or 5.if you use a 40 developer,the lifting of color level is 3 %26amp; i dont think it can cover a 100% grey hair,it also cause color to fade faster.if you mix 1:2 it will cause the same problem.the color depht should not use level 6 because i dont think it can cover the grey hair.I need to know the ratio for professional hair color, I know I would use the color and the developer.?
It depends on the brand of color you're using. Almost all colors are a 1:1 ratio. So 2 oz of developer per every two 2oz of color.
It all depends on the products. Some is 2 oz. of developer per color (all of tube). If its powder its different as well. Sorry really need to know what you are using-re-post with that info. and I bet you will get an answer. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment